joi, 18 august 2011

Few words about me.

 
 Hi! 
I've been following some blogs for a long time and I really wanted to create my own so I decided and here I am.
This blog is not a simple blog is gonna be a own space where I can express myself and show what I like.
The principal topics will be those that I have always appreciated : fashion , guitar, photography , travel , animals and life style ; With the intention of making you part of all this. 
 It is my first blog so please be gentle.
About me? My name is Nicole.. I’m from Romania. 




3 comentarii:

  1. Hi, bun venit in blogosfera . . so, succes with your blog.;;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I like these photos! :)

    P.s. U can check out my fashion blog, if u want!
    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. esti foarte sincera in ceea ce faci..imi place ;) ...totul este la fel de dragutz ca si tine :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere